Your privacy is important to us at Original Ginger. This privacy statement provides information regarding how we use and collect your personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Original Ginger may collect/use the following:
- Information about your use of this website, including page browsing. This website utilizes Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring data on the type of website user traffic;
- Registration information and online purchases (including creation of an online shopping account);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, including shopping in our online store, creation of an online Original Ginger account, signing up for our RSS feed, download of electronic files (such as mp3, pdf, jpg);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including RSS feed, online newsletters, blog; and
- Any other information that you send to Original Ginger for the purpose of browsing our web site pages.
In addition, we utilize Google’s Conversion Tracking program on our Contact Us page. If you found our website through an advertisement on Google.com, or any of Google’s affiliated websites, Google uses a session cookie (which does not track personally identifying information) to gather information used in making customer search experiences more relevant. This cookie expires in 30 days.
Personal Information Use
Original Ginger may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and end use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send you products that you purchase
- Supply you files that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where Original Ginger discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Original Ginger will not disclose your personal information to third-party services for the purposes of marketing outside of our product line.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Original Ginger may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Original Ginger will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Original Ginger will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Original Ginger is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Original Ginger Inc.
PO Box 1266, Fort Langley
Page Last Updated: April 2016